Vegan Crepes are great, and not just on pancake day. We go traditional and sprinkle sugar and lemon juice on our Vegan Crepes. If you want, do go wild and throw some berries or chocolate on top instead.
Free From: Eggs, Dairy, Nuts
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 1/3 Cup Non-Dairy Milk We use Oatley
- 2 Tsp Granulated Sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 2 Tsp Egg replacer, whisked with 4 Tbsp water
- Mix together the sugar, salt and flour
- Whisk up the Egg Replacer and mix into the Dairy Free Milk
- Whisk in the milk mixture a little at a time until you have a lump free batter ready to pour
- The batter will be quite runny – this is what you want so you get a thin crepe.
- Heat 1 Tbsp dairy free margarine (I use Flora) in a frying pan until hot and sizzling a bit
- Quickly pour 1/3 cup of batter into the hot frying pan and tip the pan from side to side to let the batter spread
- Cook for a few minutes (until the middle is cooked, and the outside of the pancake is bubbling a bit, then flip onto the other side and cook until light brown.
- Serve with lemon and sugar, or strawberries, or blueberries and whipped vegan cream if you wish!