Vegan Baked Oats are a great breakfast, or snack. For sure they take longer than porridge to cook, but it’s worth it as the consistency of baked oats is so nice.
We’ve used Maple Syrup, so that this recipe is Vegan, not just dairy free. If you’re happy with honey then you can use that to sweeten the mixture instead. I’ve popped Raspberries into my breakfast, but blueberries, blackberries, apples and cinnamon, raisins – they’re all good additions. Just make the basic recipe and add the fruit and nuts you wish. Vegan Baked Oats are also a great, filling afternoon snack.
Vegan Baked Oats
- September 7, 2021
- Print this
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp coconut or any non dairy yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or any non dairy)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 7 or 8 berries (Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries), 1/2 apple chopped up or 2 tbsp of Raisins
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar sprinkled on top for the last few minutes in the oven
- Step 1
- Mix the oats, mashed banana, yoghurt, non dairy milk and maple syrup together
- Step 2
- Put in a small oven proof dish, top with berries
- Step 3
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C 375°F. With a few minutes to go, sprinkle the brown sugar on top so it melts.