I love simple recipes that deliver great flavour like our Simple Marinated Lamb. This is a great example of an easy recipe that works beautifully on the BBQ or under the grill. No need for a huge number of ingredients, just a few that work really well together. The sweet wine is important in this – it marries well with the Maple Syrup.
In this picture there are also Duck Skewers, another simple but great BBQ recipe.
Easy Lamb Skewers
- 600 grms Diced Lamb
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup White Riesling
- 2 tbsp Fresh Mint - Chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin Seeds Optional
- Mix the Maple Syrup, Riesling and Mint together
- Marinate the lamb for 3 - 4 hours
- Thread the lamb on Bamboo Skewers, sprinkle Cumin Seeds on top if you like and BBQ for 5-7 minutes, turning once half way through. Alternatively you can pop under a hot grill for about the same period of time.