We’re big fans of roasted Salmon with Pomegranate Molasses in our house. It’s a super quick dinner and its fabulous when paired with Coconut Rice. Roasted Salmon couldn’t be simpler – just pop it in the oven at 180°C, 350°F for 20 minutes and it’s done.
You can roast the salmon plain and serve with lemon, you can glaze with a mixture of 3 tablespoon Soya Sauce mixed with 2 tablespoons of honey, or you can just put a tablespoon of Pomegranate Molasses on each fillet as we’ve done here. You can get Pomegranate Molasses at most big supermarkets these days so it’s simple to do.
Here’s our Coconut Rice recipe which is great with Roasted Salmon.
Salmon with Pomegranate Molasses
- July 20, 2020
- Print this
- One fillet of Salmon per person
- 1 tablespoon of Pomegranate Molasses per fillet
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 180°C 350°F
- Step 2
- Grease a baking sheet with a bit of Olive Oil
- Step 3
- Using a pastry brush, brush 1 tablespoon of Pomegranate Molasses on each salmon fillet
- Step 4
- Roast for 20 minutes