I love simple vegetables that pack a punch and these Roasted Asparagus with Vegan Parmesan fit the bill. It’s super quick, it’s easy and tastes lovely. If you’re a meat eater, replace the Violife Vegan Parmesan with a bit of cut up Parma Ham. They are lovely plain as well. This is a great dish hot, or at room temperature, and goes well with a Tapas style meal.
Roasted Asparagus with Vegan Parmesan
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1/4 cup Violife Vegan Parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, 200°C and pop a pan in it to get hot
- Grate the Violife Vegan Parmesan
- Break off the woody bits of the Asparagus
- Toss the Asparagus in a little bit of Olive Oil, add to the hot pan, and sprinkle the Vegan Parmesan on top
- Roast for 10 minutes. Great served hot, or room temperature.
If you fancy some bread to go with a Tapas type meal – this olive bread is fast and delicious.