Summertime is when simple meals are a good idea and Coriander Chicken is perfect. No slow cooked casseroles, or heavy meals. We like lighter food in the summer, marinated and grilled on the BBQ under under the grill in the oven.
This dish fits the bill perfectly, simple, fast and packed with citrus and coriander.
Grilled Coriander Chicken
- 4 Skinned and Boned Chicken Breasts Cut into three fingers
- Juice of 1 Lemon plus it's zest
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 15 grms Fresh, chopped Coriander
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger, grated
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Cut each chicken breast into three long fingers
- Blitz all the other ingredients into a smooth paste
- Marinate the chicken for 3 hours, thread onto skewers to make it easier to turn the chicken over when cooking.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes a side until cooked through but not dry
Our Duck Skewers are also nice on the BBQ.