We have a small garden, but it doesn’t stop my husband from growing a selection of vegetables…courgettes, kale and two types of beans! We have a tonne of courgettes this year – a nice crop of yellow and green. Quickly fried in a couple of tablespoons of olive oil with 5 cloves of sliced garlic fried until the garlic is brown and crip and you’ve a fab side dish.
Fried Courgettes with Burnt Garlic
- July 24, 2020
- Print this
- 2 or 3 courgettes depending on size and the number of people you are feeding, a mix of colours is nice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, sliced thinly
- Step 1
- |Peel and slice the garlic to be very thin
- Step 2
- Chop the courgettes into chunks
- Step 3
- Heat the oil in the pan, add the garlic and after a couple of minutes add the courgettes
- Step 4
- Fry on a high heat until the courgettes are brown and the garlic is crisp – 5-7 minutes and serve immediately.