1. Looks promising, if expensive!
2. A really good summary
3. From Science Daily - Probiotic formula reverses cow's milk allergies by changing gut bacteria of infants. This could be exciting.
4. From Medical News Today - So much for breastfeeding helping with allergies?
6. Solids at four months to prevent allergies - new advice.
7. An article about a new approach which stops the body from reacting with an excessive immune reaction.
New dawn perhaps?
8. AAAA2015 - exciting news about peanut allergies
1. Good advice from Allergy Uk for winter skin!
2. So difficult to get Asthma treatment right.
3. Chemicals in Shampoo can be a real issue. Here's a really good summation and list of things to look for:
1. Sad to see that so many of our experiences aren't unique - research shows 24 percent of population has no empathy for those with allergies.
2. More huge reactions to hair dye
3. Vegan Pizza takeaways - options here:
4. Allergy Uk article on how supermarkets can help make it easier for us all
Great Websites and Blogs
1. Alexa Baracaia - co founder of Allergyhour and great blogger
2. Great site reviewing ingredients in shampoos and a search engine that you can use to find shampoo's without key allergens
3. Ruth from WhatAllergy always has interesting things to say
4. For all things gluten free don't miss Alex Gazzola blog http://foodallergyandintolerance.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/schrodingers-oats.html
Fancy keeping up with our personal allergy experiences?
Then click direct to our blog section.
Allergy UK is a great charity providing information and help for people with allergies.
Their hotline is staffed by wonderful people offering their help free of charge.
Their number is: 01322 619 898
And here we are talking about Eczema - click the pic for
More Great News for us!